I have been using this keyboard for about three years, 8-10 hours per day and I truly think this is one of the best(if not the best) gaming-related purchases/choices I have ever made. For many years I was using Corsair and Razer keyboards and I have since switched to this one and I will not be going back!
- Ten keyless keyboard, compact size but unlimited space
- Cherry MX RGB red switches backed with lightweight aluminum construction
- Full RGB LED illumination, Millions of colors and several astonishing light effects can be easily controlled by RGB Mystic light
- Fine-tune detailed settings with gaming center
- N-Key rollover and Windows key lock for smooth gaming experience
The GK-701 is a great full-size keyboard with a quality design. On the top right side of the keyboard “lives” the MSI logo, the MSI Dragon. A beautiful touch. The distance between the keys is a bit too short. This distance often leads to typos, but I guess this not that big of a deal once you get used to it. The Cherry MX Brown switches are excellent for a silent gaming experience. It lacks RGB however, it comes with a red LED backlighting with four different lighting modes. This LED can sometimes be exhausting for the eyes, but you can always easily turn it off. However, it’s beautiful. It also has a multimedia key for quick access to your media function include mute, volume control, play/pause, and skip tracks.
Works great with all game genres. From League of Legends to Overwatch and World of Warcraft. If you want to hear a loud click sound when typing with this keyboard, do NOT buy it. This keyboard doesn’t have it. Sometimes it even feels and sounds like a membrane keyboard. It lacks RGB. However, it comes with a red LED backlighting with four adjustment levels. This LED can sometimes be exhausting for the eyes, but you can always turn it off. However, it’s beautiful. Even though it comes without a wrist rest, you won’t have any problems with your wrists. Also, the ergonomic and rugged key-press structure prevents player discomfort even after extended use.
Right now it costs about $85, and I think it has pretty much everything, so go for it. To wrap up, I think it’s a great choice for your money. From its incredible and silent switches to its durable design, the MSI GK-701 is beautiful to behold and a joy to use.
– Not loud at all
– Great design
– Cheap, value for money
– Long life
– Sometimes LED can be exhausting for the eyes
Cherry MX Brown Switch
– Extreme long life 50 MILLION KEY PRESSES
– Actuation force: 45g
– Travel distance: 4mm to the bottom
– Pre-travel: 2mm to the actuation point
– Gold plated makes the switch more durable
-Cherry MX Brown switches
-four backlighting modes
-Anti-slip rubber feet
-Braided wire and gold-plated connector
-Dimensions: 17.8 x 7.9 x 0.7 in (452 x 201 x 18
-Weight: 620 g
– A system with USB port
– Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
– Drivers and software are not required
Great value for money, long life keyboard with silent switches and a durable design. I highly recommend it.
Last update on 2020-08-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API